Monday, December 13, 2010

The To-Do List

Last night I was doing some editing on the blog and changed our former "to-do" page to the new and improved "refit" page.   The reason for this is because it is no longer our list of things that have yet to be done, but a page of things we did to the boat prior to leaving - hence "refit".  For you boaters out there, you might find it helpful if you are thinking of doing something similar to what we are doing - I'm pretty sure we left no stone unturned.

Don't be fooled though.  We still have a very healthy "to-do" list.  It's looking like this these days:


...and it grows day by day.

No rest for the wicked people, no rest for the wicked*.

Love,
Brittany & Scott

*Of course we are not "wicked" - we are very nice!  I just love that phrase.

2 comments:

Philippe said...

Definitely a very useful page. I like particularly that you often state the brand of the component, as it helps researching. Thanks for that page! :)

Last Paradise said...

I just found our 'to do list' from just after our *shakedown* cruise to the Bahamas in July 2002 (I think!!) Good times :) Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...